How do thriving kids affect you? Watch our video below!
Program design and awards
All Thrive programs have been designed locally to address community needs. These programs are preventative and are based on research on best program practices in the fields of family support, mentoring, and child development. Thrive programs have received state and national awards. The Child Advancement Project (CAP) has been accepted to be listed in the National Registry of Evidence Based Programs and Practices.
Goals for the future
- Continue to provide early, ample education and support to Bozeman area parents and their children.
- Collaborate with other entities to create a family community center in the area that combines services essential to family success.
- Assist other Montana communities in developing collaborative, comprehensive family support programs.
- Provide training so that all Montana teachers employ strategies that engage parents as partners with schools to ensure successful students.
- Increase local, regional and state support for proactive programs that educate parents, mentor children and support families.