- 05/01/13 at 6:00 pm - 05/01/13 at 7:30 am
- This event is FREE!
- Bozeman Public Library
- 626 E Main St
- Bozeman, MT
- Libby Michaud
- Tel: 406.587.3840
For more info:
- Sorry, but the deadline for registration is over.
Thrive has designed Thriving Kinders, a class for parents of children who are entering Kindergarten. The purpose of this class is to help parents recognize the importance of their role in their child’s success as a learner and in life. Parents will discover how to create an atmosphere that promotes learning and how to create positive partnerships with schools. Topics covered will include: developmental stages of the school-age child, school/parent partnerships, play that teaches important developmental concepts, parenting strategies to deal with common childhood problems and helping children build healthy relationships.
- Learn tips for partnering with the school to help your child succeed.
- Develop ideas for a positive home environment.
- Meet and get to know other kindergarten parents in your school.
- Talk about the normal range of development for your 5 year old.
- Discuss expectations for the kindergarten year with parents, teachers, principals and your Parent Liaison.