The Parent Liaison program encourages a strong link between home and school. Parent Liaisons are professionals who facilitate parenting classes, connect parents to community resources and support parents and teacher collaboration. Parent Liaisons partner with parents and schools to set children up for success.
PARENT LIAISONS CAN PROVIDE GUIDANCE ON THE FOLLOWING AND MORE:
– Do you have a question about the school and don’t know who to ask?
– Wondering about activities or resources in town?
– New to town or starting at a new school?
– Concerned about your child’s academics, social or other school issues?
– Need someone to talk to about parenting?
– Want to know what is normal behavior for your child’s stage of development?
Interested in taking a Parenting with Love and Logic (R) class? Click here!
Contact the Parent Liaison at your child’s school by clicking here or call Thrive at 406-587-3840.