Thriving Kinders is a free workshop put on by Thrive, in collaboration with Bozeman Schools for parents and their kindergartners. It provides information and strategies for parents so they know what they can do to ensure their child’s school success. Topics cover age appropriate child development, building a strong learning environment, raising responsible kids, setting high expectations and clear boundaries.
What to expect from Thriving Kinders:
- Learn tips for partnering with the school to help your child succeed.
- Develop ideas for a positive home learning environment.
- Meet and get to know other kindergarten parents in your school.
- Talk about normal range of development for your 5 year old.
- Discuss expectations for the kindergarten year with parents, teachers, administrators, and your Parent Liaison.
Presented by: The Parent Liaison at your school
Time and Location: TBA Fall 2015